Cemetery is an arcade map in Alan Wake's American Nightmare.
"Graveyards are supposed to be nice and peaceful spots, but this one is anything but. Watch your back, or you just might get to enjoy a little eternal rest of you own."
"You thought it was bad before, when the Taken came at you in nice waves? This time, there are no breathers, no breaks for gathering your wits, it really is a nightmare."
10,000 points = 1 star 20,000 points = 2 stars 40,000 points = 3 stars
- The first wave is two regular enemies
- The second wave is three regular enemies
- The third wave is four regular Takens
- The fourth wave includes a grenadier
- The fifth wave is rather quiet - just a bunch of regular Takens.
- The sixth wave includes a splitter and a grenadier. There are many fast Takens too
- The seventh wave will have a Grenadier and a Chainsaw Taken.0
- The eighth wave has a grenadier, a splitter and more.
The Cemetery is one of the five different maps available for play in the Fight 'Till Dawn mode. It is the first map and is unlocked by default, requiring no manuscripts to play. The map itself consists of a church (which the player cannot enter) as well as the surrounding graveyard. The ammo box can be found on the left side of the church if the player is facing it.
When standing in front of the church, there is a safe haven down the hill, and a pump-action shotgun beyond that. (Right near your initial spawn point.) The the walled area East of that has a combat shotgun.The Northwest has an SMG. There is also a nailgun on the steps to the church.