- "Take a walk through the logging area, and meet one of the quirky locals."
- "Unlike Stucky, you enjoy incontestable health benefits. Namely, you're not dead."
You will earn this achievement after finding your way out of the lumber yard in Episode 1. It is unlocked when you kill Stucky. The achievement is named after one of his phrases as a Taken and a poster in his gas station, advertising the health benefits and fun of Nordic walking (also known as ski walking).
- Stucky is a Tele-flanker so if you focus your light on him, he will run. Try to keep your light on him without boosting, as you will quickly exhaust your battery supply if you do.
- Be aware of the other Taken. Try to take care of the others before killing Stucky. Beware that he can still harm you.
- His attacks are very strong particularly his triple slash. Dodging is your best friend here.
- If you have been saving Flare gun rounds that have been collected from chests throughout the level, the Flare gun can be used to quickly diminish the horde of taken and (at least on Normal difficulty) take down Stucky's shroud in one flash, leaving an easy kill with the shotgun.